The App does not collect logs of your activity, including browsing history, traffic destination, data content, or DNS queries. We also never collect or store connection logs, or in other words, logs of your IP address, your outgoing VPN address, connection timestamp, or session duration.
We will collect as little data about you as we can and only what is absolutely required to use our service. We have engineered our system to limit the data that we have about our customers.
The App requires you to enter your email address and password to sign in. We use this email address and password to authenticate your account and sign you in, and for no other purpose.
The App does not collect any other personal information.
When your Bubble encounters certain irrecoverable error conditions, you will be asked if you would like to send an error report to a Bubble error receiver. These error reports include the hostname of your Bubble, and may contain log information or stack traces. Error reports will never include passwords, API keys, or other secret information.
Cookies and User Identifiers
Our Support Website, powered by ZenDesk, does set cookies, and unfortunately there is no way for us to disable them. If you click the “Help” button in the App, your browser will receive cookies from ZenDesk. These cookies allow Bubble to collate your support activity and improve our overall support process.
When you sign in to the App, a session identifier will be stored on your device. This allows your login session to proceed and for you to administer your account and your Bubble. You can erase this information at any time by signing out of the App.
With the exception of our Support Website, Bubble does not use any cookies, including third-party cookies. If your device receives a cookie in any response from Bubble, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate and remove the cookie.
Access to and Control Over Your Information
You can do any of the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Users in the European Union
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU) requires us to outline privacy practices in a specific manner for users in the EU.
- For the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to users, including:
- Providing users with the Services and Apps they have requested;
- Managing user subscriptions and processing payments;
- Providing customer support;
- For a legitimate interest associated with the operation of our business, including:
- Enhancing the quality, reliability, and effectiveness of our Site, Service, and Apps;
- Communicating with customers to provide information and seek feedback related to our Services and Apps.
- With the consent of users, which users can withdraw at any time.
You can exercise your rights under the GDPR to access, transfer, correct, delete or object to the processing of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to Contact Bubble VPN